Monday, August 29, 2011

Turkey Chili... Three Days of AWESOMENESS!!!

So one hot day I got a crazy idea to make turkey chili...from scratch.. 

Firstly, I must thank my mom who showed me how to make a turkey (and ALL the fixings) since well, I don't know, well before I learned to walk!!! 

This is going to be the 1st part of a three part adventure!!
Day One: Cook Turkey
Day Two: De-bone Turkey and make chili.
Day Three: FEAST!!!

Turkey all dressed up for the big show!!! See you in 3 hours buddy!!!


Out of the oven... Just waiting for him to cool down, then I will begin the de-boning process, tomorrow..

 Green Bell Peppers and Onions Added...
 Getting happy with Garlic, Chipotle Peppers and Red Pepper Flakes
 Even happier with Kidney Beans, Tomatoes, Chicken Stock and more Chipolte Peppers!!
Added the Turkey, simmering for an hour or so..

Finished Product.. Hot as HELL...

My friends that are coming over tomorrow and I might be going to eat instead... Stay Posted for the adventure!

Finished product Turkey Chili Nachos!!! Delicious, slightly hotter than I normally like, but still quite tasty!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment