Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 2011 QUAFF Meeting

So in case any of you haven't been to Randy Jones All American Grill (formerly Trophy's) in Hazard Center, I strongly advise you check them out.
Here's the link to their website:

RJAAG, is a cool little sports bar, (tap list here: http://aagrill.com/menus/RJAASG_beer-wine.pdf) with a pretty decent layout and huge bar area. They also have a expansive dining room and comfortable eating area. 

My main visit tonight to Randy Jones All American Grill  was because my homebrew club QUAFF has their monthly meetings outside on the "Trolley Terrace" overlooking the trolley line and Hazard Center Drive.


My Appetizer: Four Cheese Macaroni and Cheese w/ Bacon.  

This was SIMPLY AMAZING, the pasta was cooked through PERFECTLY, and the smoked bacon complemented the cheeses used in the dish as well!! DELICIOUS!!!


Aztec Burger: Smoked Mozzarella, Avocado, Tomato Salsa, w/ Spicy Aioli. 
Normally this burger comes with regular fries, but I had to go with the Sweet Potato fries as they are equally delicious!! The Aioli brought out the saltiness in the sweet potato fries and the smokiness of the mozzarella!


Yogurtland Fro-Yo for dessert (yes that is a Hello Kitty Spoon).

After eating all that delicious food and drinking all that tasty homebrew, I had to go to Yogurtland located in the same shopping center as RJAAG.. Their tart frozen yogurt are simply amazing by themselves, but I had to add Mochi and Lychee fruit to mine.


2 comments:

  1. I recently discovered mochi at Yogurt Land and now I put it on my frozen yogurt every time!
    Also, I'm jealous of your Keroppi spoon! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tried this place out a few weeks ago & I wasn't expecting much, but it turned out to be awesome! I love how they name burgers after our local sports teams... did you check out their Raiders burger??? It's a veggie pattie, lol...

    ReplyDelete